Have an idea for an event or effort to support Second Harvest ? Contact Chelsey Wilson, Events Manager, to discuss your plans.
Getting ready to organize a food drive? Start with a visit to our Food Drive page.
Now Through March 10, 2017
Now through March 7, Harris Teeter and North Carolina's Big Four collegiate rivals are joining forces and feeding community together. Here's how you can join in: -
Easy Ways to Participate:
1. Give Food: Check out list of Best Foods to Donate.
- Bring your donation to the Feb. 4 Basketball Game (WFU vs. Georgia Tech at LJVM Coliseum) OR
- Donate a few, nutritious items the next time you are shopping at your local Harris Teeter store:
2. Give Funds: With every gift of $1 we can provide 7 meals!
- Choose your favorite school and make a donation onlineto support you local Feeding America food bank here.
- Text the word FEEDNC to 20222 to make a one-time, $5 donation. (Message and Data Rates May Apply.)
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
16th Annual Empty Bowls
Benton Convention Center | 301 West Fifth Street | Downtown Winston-Salem
$25 in Advance (through 5 p.m. on April 26); $35 at the door. More
More ways to make a difference for local families all year long >>>