Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC
Thank you for your partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC! Together, we can provide urgently needed food assistance to our neighbors in need, as we strive to end hunger in our communities through education, outreach and advocacy.
When using Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC’s name or logo, please refer to the following brand guidelines.
- In all written communications, the proper first use of our name is “Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC.” Please do not place a period after the “N” or “C” in the abbreviation for North Carolina. We do not use the word “The/the” in front of our name.
- Within a single communication, second or further references to our name may be shortened to Second Harvest Food Bank. Please do not abbreviate our name in any other way. For example, as Second Harvest or SHFBNWNC – which has no meaning to anyone who is not familiar with our organization.
- Our web address is www.hungernwnc.org. This can be shortened to hungernwnc.org.
- Our phone number is 336.784.5770. Our phone/fax numbers use periods, not dashes.
- Like all organizations, we want our logo to look its best as you add it to your materials and websites. Links to download appropriate, high-resolution versions of our logo can be found below.
- If you have any additional questions about the use of Second Harvest Food Bank’s name or logo in your materials, please contact Jenny Moore, Development Manager: Marketing & PR, at email@example.com or by phone at 336.784.5770.
When communicating with your supporters and others about fees paid to Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC, please use the following as a guide:
- On average, NAME OF YOUR ORGANIZATION relies on Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC for _____% of the food it provides to people in need in our community. While certain products are available to our organization at no fee, and there are many additional benefits provided through our partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank, a SHARED MAINTENANCE FEE is assessed on some available products to provide modest support for Second Harvest Food Bank operations, which benefit our local community. Annually, SHARED MAINTENANCE FEES (and RURAL DELIVERY FEES, as applicable) paid by partner agencies like ours comprise approximately only 10% of Second Harvest Food Bank’s operating budget.
If you need vector versions of any of the logos below (for example for co-branding a vehicle), please contact Jenny Moore at 336.784.5770 or e-mail her.
Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC logo - PARTNER
Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC logo
Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC/Feeding America logo